Monday, April 27, 2009

Russell Brand Cured My Depression!

Russell Brand is the UK's most funniest comedian, who recently made his debut in the United States. He has been in 2 movies so far, including Bedtime Stories starring Adam Sandler, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall starring Kristen Bell and Jason Segel. This man is absolutely hilarious and quite charming, not to mention very sexy!! He is especially funny in his interviews on late-night talk shows such as Jay Leno, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, and so forth. Ever since I began watching his content on youtube I have been laughing a lot and to be honest, I no longer feel down or depressed much! Just watching him is quite inspiring because of his sharp wit, and extensive vocabulary. He reminds me of a real-life Captain Jack Sparrow, which was Johnny Depp's character in the movie series "Pirates of the Carribean.

No comments: